Giddy Up & Grow

Monday 15 July 2013

Fall 2013 Sneak Peek

OMG, its been forever since I put any effort into blogging. If I am being honest with myself, I don't love blogging. I am not very good at it!! Give me a pair of scissors, and I know what to do, but put me in front of a computer to write, and its an epic fail...

However, I have been hard at work designing and creating the Fall/Halloween 2013 collection. It will be available for sale when I get back from summer vacation, on August 14th. It wont be a huge Halloween Collection this year, but the pieces I do include, will be my most favourite! Lots of times, I create a bunch of pieces and then narrow it down to the ones I love the most. Lots of pieces don't make the "cut"!!

My kids are obsessed with Halloween, and I love that. Its my most favourite time of year! Here are some snap shots from the recent Halloween photo shoot, which includes the new "Kitty Witch" Headband, available in newborn to adult sizes!




For other Halloween pieces, expect cameos, bows, flowers, and glow in the dark pieces!!

Stay tuned...

xoxo
Giddy Up & Grow
www.giddyupandgrow.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment