Giddy Up & Grow

Tuesday 18 December 2012

Are you Ready??

Are you Ready??? I am not.... I haven't even started my Christmas shopping yet this year. Normally I am way more prepared, have a list of gift ideas for each family member, and a list of activities that we want to do while on holidays. However, this year i have nothing prepared, so far. I hope to work well under pressure this year!

In any case, I wanted to share with you some of my favourite Holiday DIY projects.

I love these FREE printable gift tags from Smitten Blog Designs!

Click this link to print!
Here is a yummy DIY hostess gift idea! Who doesn't love Bark!!! And who doesn't like Martha Stewart!!!


The holidays don't just have to be about eating sweet treats. Try making a savoury version of a shortbread cookie, like these yummy ones!



Where ever you are this holiday season, I wish you health and happiness!! There are some exciting events happening for my shop Giddy Up & Grow in the New Year, and I can't wait to share them with you, stay tuned...

Merry Christmas to all!!!


xoxox
Giddy Up & Grow

No comments:

Post a Comment