Giddy Up & Grow

Saturday 6 October 2012

It's been forever...

That is an understatement... I don't think i have blogged since last spring. Why? I have no idea.. Pure social media laziness!!

Well I have made some changes... I had a previous blog called Mommy in a Wonderland, which was more of a personal blog where the Grandparents could see the happenings with my family. But now that my shop is growing, expanding and getting more and more exciting, I felt like I needed a blog specifically featuring my shop, new items and what has been inspiring me!

I would love it if you could follow along!

Here are a few things that are inspiring me right now!

FAIR ISLE...
It's fall here in the Prairies (Alberta, Canada)
 
 
WOODLAND...
Who doesn't love a cute Fox, Owl or Fawn accessory for Fall and Winter
 
 
PUMPKIN
Craving pumpkin cupcakes, pumpkin coloured denim and even pumpkin coloured accessories!
 
 
It's Canadian Thanksgiving weekend, and we are celebrating! We eat turkey, spend time with family, and enjoy the crisp cool air outside. This year my husband and I are attending a wedding on Thanksgiving Day, in the Rocky Mountains.
 
Until next time!
xoxo
 
Robyn



No comments:

Post a Comment